The French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs – Delegation for the External Action of Territorial Authorities (DAECT) and Sites & Cités remarquables are launching a three-year call for projects 2023-2025 “Heritage and Decentralised Cooperation” intended to enable the participation of French metropolitan and overseas territorial authorities in decentralised cooperation programmes created by themselves or by their groupings.
This call for projects is the result of a collaboration between Sites & Cités remarquables and the Delegation for the external action of local authorities, a partner of the Association. It follows on from the work of the Association on the issues linked to decentralised cooperation and Heritage.
Projects must focus on built and natural heritage and must relate to at least one of the following fields of intervention:
- Preservation, legislation, regulation and governance around heritage
- Urban planning and management of public spaces;
- Rehabilitation and restoration of heritage;
- Environment and adaptation of heritage to climate change
- Living environment, awareness and involvement of the population
- Youth and mobility;
- Training, tourism and heritage economy.
Applications are open from 20 December 2022 to 24 February 2023
French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs – Delegation for the External Action of Territorial Authorities (DAECT)
- Anne-Marie MEVEL REINGOLD, Project Manager Mediterranean, Heritage, Tourism and Francophon countries : email@example.com / 01 43 17 62 61 ou 06 15 30 63 75
- Administration Office : firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 43 17 62 64
- Lucia ZARAZAGA, Assistant Heritage : email@example.com / 01 43 17 62 57
Sites et Cités remarquables de France
- Jonathan FEDY, Deputy Director : firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 72 49 97 02 ou 06 86 81 04 50
- Soledad ORTIZ CORREA, Project manager Heritage and International cooperation : email@example.com / 09 72 51 22 65 ou 06 02 06 58 93