We are pleased to announce the opening of applications for the International Training Week of Sites & Cités Remarquables which will take place from 12 to 16 June 2023 in the Occitania Region, in Toulouse (simultaneous videoconference broadcast) on the theme “Heritage and climate change”.
Organised in partnership with the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Culture and with the support of the City of Toulouse, Toulouse Metropole, the Occitania Region and the Embassies of the partner countries, this training course is aimed at international project managers working in the fields of heritage, architecture, culture and tourism.
The climate emergency and environmental transformations is a major issue for many local authorities and associations, Sites & Cités has chosen “Heritage and climate change” as the theme of the Week.
Through indoor workshops presenting French and international experiences, and field visits, this week will propose a concrete and complete training to 15 project managers, French or English speaking, on the following themes:
- Older neighbourhoods, drivers of sustainable development: mobility, public spaces, centralities and diversity.
- Responsible rehabilitation of old buildings: methodologies, resources, technical and awareness-raising tools.
- Older centres between risks and opportunities: water and nature in the city, preservation of the environment.
- Heritage as a lever for sustainable development of territories.
Please find attached a document, in French and in English, with the conditions of participation for international participants and the forward programme of the Week: Conditions of participation-SFI2023 (pdf)
To apply in person
- Those persons wishing to take part in the International Training Week in person (maximum 15 persons) should send their CV and a letter explaining their wish to take part in the training to Sites & Cités Remarquables before 31 March 2023, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
To participate online
- Those persons wishing to participate in the International Training Week online should register at the following address, before 8 Juin 2023, at the following link: https://forms.gle/nE4Hbq6339tRGcDD9